the trials and tribs of an MBA hopeful!

Come join me in coffee shops, hiding in conference rooms at work, and generally giving up my entire social life as I work on my MBA applications!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Two down!

Yay! I just submitted Kellogg today. Unfortunately, one of my recommenders STILL hasn't submitted. She sent an email that said "in case you are getting nervous, don't worry, i'm submitting tonite." And still - nothing. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed. Worst part is, I can't even check tomorrow - taking off to the East Coast bright and early!

I'm checking out Columbia on Monday, then going to sit in on a class at Harvard on Wednesday. And in between I'm doing a lot of sightseeing, and visiting friends and family - can't wait! And now, i should stop blogging and actually pack. I leave for the airport in 6 hours...yuck.

6 Comments:

Blogger Iday said...

Hope u have a nice trip...
Looking forward to reading ur experiences at HBS and CBS :)

1:05 AM  
Blogger Hobbes said...

Hey! Damn neat! Congrats :)

Now chillax and enjoy ur trip east! :)

9:44 AM  
Blogger Forrest Gump said...

Good luck with Kellogg. It's a great school and I hope you get in.

8:18 PM  
Blogger UniQpath said...

Best of luck with Kellogg. Hope you sail through :-)

10:16 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Good luck with schools & enjoy every chance you have in SF because you'll miss it once you move for school.

11:59 PM  
Blogger MBA babe said...

Felt great to finish Kellogg - thanks for all the good lucks! Just blogged about my trip to the east coast...felt good to take the week off and relax.

@Marina - i totally agree! keeping my fingers crossed for stanford :)

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home