the trials and tribs of an MBA hopeful!

Come join me in coffee shops, hiding in conference rooms at work, and generally giving up my entire social life as I work on my MBA applications!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Countdown to apps completion: final weekend

This weekend officially marks the last friday, saturday, and sunday that i will spend holed up in a coffee shop!!! It's the last weekend that i will utter the words "I love Fridays because the coffee shop is open until midnight!" (although i must say - i get my best work done friday nights!) And it's the last weekend i will be obsessed with checking my status on a certain school that begins with a K. (But c'mon - what is my luck that i am finding out on the last day possible??!! Oh well - Monday is right around the corner, I know...)

Another good thing about this weekend is that my Stanford essays have finally taken some sort of shape. I'm about 85% there, and actually like my Essay A. Stanford has taken me the longest to write BY FAR! This one will certainly be the most fulfilling app to finish - can't wait to press the submit button next week. I went to lunch with a GSB 2nd year today, and she made me even more excited about the school!

OK - enough procrastinating. Back to my last wonderful essay weekend finishing up Stanford & Columbia! Good luck to everyone finishing up R2 apps (and those still waiting to hear from Kellogg!)

9 Comments:

Blogger Kunal Shah said...

Goodluck with Kellogg!

I envy your Stanford position. I havent touched the short essays yet.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you still haven't heard from kellogg as well? do you think that they'll be making phone calls on monday? this waiting is killing me...

9:21 PM  
Blogger Iday said...

All the best for Kellogg! Monday is just around the corner - so you'll know it soooooooon.

And yeah - i have the place ready in the "i'm all done with apps" club.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Forrest Gump said...

good luck for Kellogg. i am hoping that you get an admit.

stanford has always been a tough app to execute, irrespective of the person, and it seems that you are doing pretty well. all the best for that as well !

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

American MBA obviously have a better reputation and a more extended alumni network in the USA. Try to pick a school with a strong global brand name. Teaching methods vary from school to school: some emphasize teaching theory while others prefer the distance case method. Check out this site for good online MBA options www.iitm.co.nr

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best for K. WOW ! you're done.Feels so nice aint it ?

10:03 PM  
Blogger asiangal said...

Best of luck on Kellogg and your remaining applications. It's not the essays and applications I'm worried about but my recommenders submitting on time! This too shall pass. =)

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best for Kellogg! :-) As for Stanford and CBS, I'd suggest that you look at the "big picture" :-) If you need any kind of help with the CBS apps please feel free to contact me! good luck...

10:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hollister, moncler, barbour, coach outlet, pandora charms, moncler, moncler outlet, moncler, ugg boots uk, wedding dresses, sac louis vuitton pas cher, canada goose, moncler, ray ban, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, links of london, louis vuitton, doudoune canada goose, converse, canada goose, pandora charms, swarovski, karen millen, canada goose outlet, replica watches, thomas sabo, pandora jewelry, swarovski crystal, barbour jackets, bottes ugg, pandora jewelry, canada goose, vans, montre pas cher, converse outlet, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, canada goose uk, juicy couture outlet, moncler, marc jacobs, gucci, canada goose, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, supra shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, moncler, toms shoes, lancel, ugg pas cher
ninest123 16.03

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home