the trials and tribs of an MBA hopeful!

Come join me in coffee shops, hiding in conference rooms at work, and generally giving up my entire social life as I work on my MBA applications!

Monday, October 02, 2006

A little overwhelmed

Uh oh...the clock keeps ticking. How is it already October???

So, somehow I am expected to write a total of 17 essays in less than 3 weeks? I know I should push some of my apps to round 2, but the prospect of finding out where I will spend the next two years in JAN instead of APR is too good to give up!

Harvard round 1: oct 11
Kellogg round 1: oct 20
Stanford round 1: oct 25

And I am still on Harvard. My only consolation is that I already took the GMAT back in December. It's possibly the best thing i've ever done EVER!

Oh yes, and I am taking the night OFF tonite. Huge farewell par-tay for one of my friends. A little brutal for a Monday, but hey... I rested all weekend and worked on apps.